Our Company respects and protects the privacy of every website user and keeps confidential records of any personal details shared with the Company and Company representatives. Below you may find key details of our privacy statement compiled in line with the GDPR requirements.
By using our website, you automatically agree to comply with all of the items outlined below. In case of any objections, we encourage the user to stop using our website.
Our Company prohibits the usage of our services and our website by children under 13 without parental or guardian consent.
How your personal information is being used by our Company
During the ordering process we require our clients to provide us with their name and email address. Optional fields also include disclosure of phone number or Skype ID. Our company will only use the user’s private information for the purposes of contacting the client with regard to their order or quote request.
Contact information may be shared only with Company representatives, contract workers, and trusted Partners solely for the purposes of delivering the purchased product/service and extending one with the complimentary services.
By providing your contact details to us via email or forms on the website, you consent to receive information and updates from our representatives, Partners, our authorized third party providers, and us.
Any user of the website is welcome to contact us at any time via support email or using the Contact Form on the website for the purpose of:
- clarification on the personal data being stored by the Company;
- getting full information regarding which personal data was processed and shared;
- receiving access to all confidential details shared with the Company;
- making corrections to the personal details;
- requesting full or partial deletion of the details shared with the Company;
- restricting processing of the personal information;
- requesting transfer of the personal data;
- objecting how the data is processed and shared;
- Requesting exclusion from automated decision-making processes
All personal data change requests are processed within three business days. The Company reserves the right not to notify the requestor about completed changes.
Our company provides links to other resources that might be useful to you. However, we are not responsible for the content of these websites. You can evaluate the information on them by reading their privacy statement and disclaimer.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions so that you can understand how our company can provide you with the top notch services that it provides. Please read prior to making your order as by making your order you agree to our terms and conditions:
- We aim to always provide the best possible services. Should you encounter any issues with our site such as incorrect emails, lack of connectivity or any other issues please report them to us.
- Delivery failure should always be reported to us immediately in case of incorrect emails and other issues.
- All of our staff and contractors sign nondisclosure agreements and your documents and information are treated as strictly confidential. Should any information leak however our liability is limited to the amount that you have paid to us.
- We are not liable for the content of any document that we provide and they should be fully checked for accuracy prior to use. Especially when they are safety critical. Our liability for any damages caused by inaccuracies is limited to the amount that you have paid to us.
- To request a refund you should send us an email detailing your reasons and your request will be investigated through our quality assurance department.
- Liability of our service is limited to the amounts we receive from the client. You may cancel your order at once if you do not agree to comply with this condition.
- All documents can be revised for free if you submit a request for revisions within 30 days of receipt of your document.
- We outsource all of our SEO work, but should you have any issues please report them directly to us.
- Our website videos are for marketing purposes only and use professional actors.
If you have any issues with the terms and conditions or require further information or clarification please contact us directly.
Please ensure that all files you are sending us correspond one of the following formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, webp, psd, bmp, xcf, doc, docx, pdf, rtf, odt, uot, txt, xls, xlsx, ods, ppt, pptx, odp, ogg, wav, zip, 7z, xz, rar, tar, gz, bz2, tgz, tbz, tbz2, txz, lzma. We are not liable for issues with delivery of files of the not supported file formats.